Saturday, June 3, 2023

Suspicions (Part 11)

 The next morning I woke up, realizing that I'm still in my father's body. Getting up I saw a woman outside at my private pool, I walk outside to find out its Audrey, probably with my father still in her skin.


"Morning son, how was your sleep?" she asked confirming its my father in there

"Ugh horrible..." I yawn

"Right? Tell me about it. I hope you don't mind me borrowing Audrey for a bit longer, I miss being in Audrey so much, being so young and energetic. I get to wake up early and have a morning run. Also yesterday was so much fun. We surf, we went drinking, and dancing and just do lots of fun stuffs I never thought I would do." he said while stretching his borrowed body. I can't take my eyes off the sport outfit he wears.

"Wait, you two didn't.. um.."

"No! Of course not! Eugh! I'm not doing that son, even though I have to admit that you two have some amazing chemistry here. You two love each other so much, I can feel Audrey's body fires up whenever I'm close to your body. She’s a keeper.."

"Umm okay.. so are you ready to swap back? I can't stand being in your body for too long. Oh and also I promised her that you'll her to dinner tonight."

"Fine, let me get Audrey so she can swap us back" he said skipping to my room getting Audrey to come and swapping me and my Father. Now I'm back inside Audrey's body and I feel so sweaty.

"Thanks again for the body Audrey, now you have your boyfriend back." my father said as he walked inside his room.

"You look cute, missed you babe" she kissed me on the lips.
"Oh don't worry, I picked the outfit and helped your dad put it on. He's always so nice when he's in my body!" 

"Then I'm gonna be naughty then! hehe" I giggled as she lifts me up and take me to our room.

We get back to our room, then Audrey still have her eyes locked to my sweaty body.

"My eyes are up here babe.." I teased her

"Gosh you weren't lying when you said I'm hot when I'm sweaty.." then she continued to help me get out of the sport bra, letting my tits hang free then she quickly squeeze them in her hands before start leaning down and kiss my nipples as they got harder.

I know that I'm so attracted to Audrey's tits and having her worship and kissing my tits like this surely turns me on too.  

"Ugh babe, fuck me..." I whisper softly

"This early? Are you sure?" which I replied with a nod and pulling her for a deep kiss, while my hand reach down feeling her growing bulge.

"Gosh you're so hot! I can't say no.. your father has no idea what he's doing in my body last night. I need to contain myself" she said as she undressed me and pulling her pants down, and start teasing my pussy with her hard cock.

She put me on the couch, and it doesn't take long before she finally penetrated me, feeling my own cock throbbing inside my borrowed pussy is a sensation I never could get enough of. She continued to thrust slowly, playing with the pace. I was filled with all new yet now familiar pleasure and lust. As I looking up at what used to be my body. Now my old face is up there thrusting my old cock in me.


She holds my legs up as she keep pounding my pussy, shaking my whole body and my tits jiggle all around. 

We did it for a while as she throws some compliments to me, she really know how to make this body all turned on.

"You're doing great babe.. gosh you're the hottest!" she said as she kept thrusting me.

She's finally slowly getting closer to climax, and I suggested if she want me to give her a tit job so she can cum on my face. Without a word, she lifted me up and shive her cock in between my tits.

I squeeze my tits together pressing her throbbing cock in between and moving my tits. Occasionally I kissed the tip as its gets closer to my lips, which I can tell she enjoyed it very much.

Then when she reached climax, I was bursted with her warm and thick load all over my face. Which I gladly take. Its dirty but I don't know, it just feels right and romantic. 

"Whoah babe! That was wild!" she commented as she looks at me all covered with cum.

"Hehe its kinda fun babe" I smiled and kissed the tip of her cock, then she helped me stand up.

"Here let us swap back, I'll clean myself up."

"NO! It's fine, I can clean it up myself, dont worry babe." I cut her off before she was able to swap us back. As I walked to the bathroom to clean myself up. 

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I have to admit I looks pretty hot covered in cum. I flick my finger scooping some of the cum and lick my finger tasting it. It tasted unique.

I proceeded to hop in the shower to get myself cleaned up from the cum and the sweat. The warm water feels extremely nice on Audrey body, as I'm getting used to be in this body after spending a few weeks as her. 

Coming out from the bathroom, Audrey was on her phone.

"Um your mom texted me, she invited me for a spa day at the resort spa. Do you think you can go as me?" she said

"Ugh seriously babe? I've spent the whole day yesterday with her.." I complained

"Please babe.. I don't think I'm ready to spend a spa day with your mom. Plus you know me so much now, and you know hows your mom too so it would be easy for you.. Please.. I'll swap us back right when you're back and we can do anything you want for tonight!" She pleaded, feeling defeated I agreed.

I took her phone and called my mom, saying I love to go to the spa with her.

5 comments: