Sunday, April 7, 2019

Swapped in the Air

It was the last day of my one week holiday in Korea, and it's now time to go back. I really liked my time in Korea that I wished I could stay a bit longer.
I was on my plane going home, as soon as the plane took off I was immediately asleep. Granted that I was tired because I woke up super early this morning to catch the morning flight.

What felt like a long sleep I was awaken by the stewardess telling me that we were about to land.
I faintly heard the announcement from the pilot asking us to put on our seat belt, but then I realized that I was hearing him saying it in Korean which surprisingly I can understand very well now. And when he said the English part I was having trouble keeping up to what he said.
I looked down I was shocked to see thtti have such a slender female body now plus I'm wearing just a top and a short which revealed a long and smooth legs.

The plane landed, I head out and it feels natural to be in this body despite that I am now in the opposite gender. I went to bagagba claim and when I saw a purple luggage I immediately know it was mine, and the green tag on it also confirms it it has my name on it "Min Jung" and a photo of me. Uh, I mean 'her'.
I stepped out of the terminal, feeling so happy that not only I can stay in Korea for longer, but I became a Korean myself, a very hot one!

2 comments:

  1. A remarkable story - would love it to experience such a lovely granted wish myself too asap .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the hall she met a lovely Korean guy who needed some help. She decided to help him and it soon turned out that they fell in love with each other after a year they married and became a very loving and caring couple, and a year after the marriage she gave birth to their first child, a daughter .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete